Lesson 18 of 19
- Dog leaves the field.
- Does not attempt 1st blind.
- Dog does not withstand the pressure from the Helper and comes off the sleeve.
- Dog backs up from the Helper.
- Dog leaves the Helper before the Handler has picked up the dog (within approximately 3 meters of the dog, or 10 feet).
- Dog stops guarding/avoids the Helper.
- Dog does not call out of the blind after 3 commands.
- Dog does not release the sleeve after 3 commands.
- Dog leaves the Escape area before the command.
- Handler has to restrain the dog.
- Aggressive behavior/bites.